The IRFU is pleased to announce that it will be providing 400 euro to clubs who hire coaches to travel to the Aviva Stadium for the GUINNESS Series clash against Georgia on Sunday, November 16.
The offer, which is open to groups of adults as well as groups of adults and kids, is available by informing the IRFU of an intention to travel to the Ireland v Georgia match in a group of 45 or more.
IRFU Director of Communications Stephen McNamara said: “Last season a host of clubs took up this offer for the GUINNESS Series clash against Samoa which saw over 39,000 supporters take their seats at the Aviva Stadium for Ireland’s 40-9 victory. The coach fund significantly reduces the cost of transport when supporting the national team.
“All clubs have to do to secure this coach-hire payment is advise us of their arrangements and bring at least 45 people along for what is sure to be an entertaining and physical battle against the Georgians.”
Tickets for the 2014 GUINNESS Series are available on Ticketmaster.ie.
Clubs are invited to travel to the match by coach and by informing the IRFU in advance the club will be reimbursed the coach hire cost to the value of 400 euro.
The terms and conditions that apply to the offer are:
– This package is available to all clubs in Ireland
– Coaches must contain parties of a minimum 45 persons
– Coaches containing 40 school children must be supervised by a minimum of 5 adults
– Clubs must inform the IRFU of the number of coaches they intend to bring to the game in advance of the match. This can be done by contacting Jean Casey. Failure to do so will result in non-reimbursement of invoices
– Payment for coach hire will be reimbursed to the club upon invoice
– No invoice will be reimbursed without corresponding to the initial booking
– Clubs must provide proof of ticket purchase
– All coaches booked will be for people travelling to the match
– All invoices must be sent to the IRFU before December 31, 2014
– All IRFU rights reserved
For all queries on this offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-6473800.