There are currently six Lucozade Sport Touch Rugby venues running around Ireland. Lucozade Sport Touch Fit consists of full body exercises with a cardio driving, fun introduction to Touch Rugby as part of the session. There is a session for everyone, whether you’re looking for fun, competitive touch rugby matches or an introduction to touch rugby through a full body workout.
Fitness expert and Lucozade Sport Touch Fit Ambassador Pat Divilly said:
Lucozade Sport Touch Fit is the ultimate group training workout. It’s all about working your endurance, stamina and agility.
Irish Rugby player Louise Galvin is keen to encourage people of all levels of fitness to get involved:
It doesn’t matter what your fitness level is, you’ll leave feeling like you’ve worked hard towards hitting your own personal goals.
- Young Munster RFC, Limerick – Monday 7pm – 8pm with a free first Social Touch Rugby session.
- University of Limerick – Tuesday 7pm – 9pm. All levels welcome to learn and play Touch Rugby in this excellent facility.
- Irish Independent Park, Cork – Tuesday 6.30pm – 7.30pm. One of our longest standing Lucozade Sport Touch Fit venues, Mark O’Connell is on hand to put you through your paces.
- Maynooth University – Monday 7pm – 9pm. Our student social touch rugby evening with Thomas McKeown will give you a free introduction to the programme. Be in with a chance to get a free training top for the first 30 participants to turn up and play.
- Malone RFC, Belfast – Friday 6pm – 7pm. Join Sam McClean’s Social Touch Rugby session every Friday evening, free of charge.
- St Marys College, Galway – Wednesday 7pm – 9pm. This is a beginner friendly, indoor session for all levels of experience.