Clubs are gearing up for the IRFU/Ulster Bank ‘Your Club, Your Country’ Grand Prize Draw with fantastic prizes on offer as the fundraising scheme is set to pass the four million mark this season.
Last year, the ‘Your Club, Your Country’ Grand Prize Draw raised over 650,000 euro for participating clubs, bringing the total sum raised since the inception of the scheme to over 3.5 million. With over 150 clubs registered for the draw this season, the monies raised for clubs is expected to surpass the four million euro mark.
A trip to Australia in 2018 as well as VIP Six Nations trips to Paris and London are among the highlights of this year’s prizes.
The IRFU and Ulster Bank, in conjunction with the wider family of IRFU partners, supply the prizes for the ‘Your Club, Your Country’ Grand Prize Draw, ensuring clubs reap the maximum benefit from the fundraising scheme.
Once registered for the scheme, clubs will receive the ‘Your Club, Your Country’ Grand Prize Draw packs which contain promotional posters and the all-important draw tickets.
IRFU President Philip Orr commented: “The ‘Your Club, Your Country’ Grand Prize Draw continues to provide a fantastic fundraising outlet for clubs. The support of the IRFU’s partners and, particularly, Ulster Bank has helped drive the success of this initiative as we approach the €;4 million mark. Fundraising is vital to all clubs as they strive to provide a first class sporting and social outlet in their communities.”
Joe Heneghan, Interim Director of Customer Experience and Products, Ulster Bank, added: “Ulster Bank works hard to provide meaningful help to the communities we serve and this initiative does just that. It provides support for clubs at the very heart of communities around the country and helps them to invest in their facilities, grow their clubs and fulfil their ambitions.
“Ulster Bank provides help for what matters to our customers and we are proud to support the ‘Your Club, Your Country’ Grand Prize Draw.”
Tickets are available from your local rugby club. All sold and unsold tickets must be returned to the IRFU before 5pm on Wednesday, November 29, 2017. The draw will take place on Monday, December 11, 2017.
2017 ‘YOUR CLUB, YOUR COUNTRY’ GRAND PRIZE DRAW – LIST OF PRIZES:
1. Summer Tour in Australia, June 2018 – Return flights, hotel accommodation, match tickets and spending allowance for two persons (compliments of Vodafone)
2. Win a €;5,000 Holiday – Holiday voucher worth up to €;5,000 (compliments of Ulster Bank)
3. France v Ireland 2018 Six Nations VIP trip to Paris – Return flights, hotel accommodation, match tickets and spending allowance for two persons (compliments of Canterbury)
4. 2018 Galway Races VIP Package – Corporate hospitality and overnight accommodation for two persons (compliments of GUINNESS)
5. England v Ireland 2018 Six Nations VIP trip to London – Return flights, hotel accommodation, match tickets and spending allowance for two persons (compliments of Volkswagen)
6. Experience Business Class Service with Aer Lingus – Transatlantic business class return flights for two persons (compliments of Aer Lingus)
7. Aldi Shopping Voucher – Voucher to the value of €;2000 (compliments of Aldi)
8. State-of-the-art Home Entertainment System – Flat screen TV and surround sound equipment to the value of €;1500 (compliments of Aviva Home Insurance)
9. Elverys Shopping Voucher – Voucher to the value of €;1000 (compliments of Elverys)
10. VIP package for all three 2018 Six Nations games at the Aviva Stadium (compliments of The Hospitality Partnership)
Terms & conditions apply – see www.irishrugby.ie/ycyc.