Buccaneers Rugby Football Club invite applications for the position of coach of their seconds squad. Buccs play at Dubarry Park in Athlone, in the heart of Ireland.
The Buccaneers first team recently won promotion to Division 1A of the Ulster Bank League for next season, while the seconds squad play in Division 1A of the Connacht Junior League.
Reporting to the club’s director of rugby, this is an exciting opportunity for a coach to further develop his/her coaching skills in a thriving and ambitious club.
The ideal candidate will have:
– A minimum of an IRFU-accredited coaching qualification or similar
– Work alongside with the head coach on goals, on and off the field
– The ability to work within a team environment
– Excellent organisational, interpersonal, analytical and communications skills
– The ability to manage and develop players and skills
– Create a positive and committed environment
– Be motivated, energetic and progressive
Candidates should forward CV detailing any previous experience and a brief statement of key skills, qualities and qualifications.
Applications should be forwarded by Monday, May 29, to the Administrator, Buccaneers Rugby Football Club, Dubarry Park, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.