City of Derry RFC play in Division 2B of the Ulster Bank League. They are seeking applications for a new Head / Player Coach.
City of Derry are seeking applications for a new Head Coach or Player Coach. Reporting to vice chairman of Rugby Development, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced or young aspiring coach to further develop his/her coaching skills in a thriving and ambitious club.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Coached at first team level in the Ulster Bank League or higher
- A forwards Coach is preferable
- A minimum Stage 4 current IRFU coaching qualification (accredited) or similar
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, analytical and communications skills
- The capacity to deliver on all aspects of the performance of the senior squad
- The ability to work within a team environment
- The acumen to apply the club’s Player Development Pathway
- The ability to work with and manage the 1st XV management team, assistant coaches, coach analyst, conditioning coaches and physios
Please forward your CV to Vice-Chairman Rugby Development, City of Derry RFC, Judges Road, Campsie, Londonderry BT47 6LN or email firstname.lastname@example.org