All the information you need ahead of this Saturday’s All-Ireland Championships at Old Belvedere RFC
– ***When checking in, your Teamsheet should be filled out and handed in to our staff at the Event Control Tent. Two versions of the file are sent via email to captains/asst captains. This is a COMPULSORY PROCESS***
– Game times are strictly adhered to. Please be aware that some game times may be adjusted during the course of the day.
– You must allow at least 45 minutes before your first game in order to find parking (which is very limited) if need be and check in/get your bearings.
– Volkswagen Vehicles will be directed to park in the VW VIP areas. All other vehicles will be directed to general car parking areas.
– Changing facilities, showers and toilets are located in two temporary structures behind the Terrace at Pitch 1. This is due to main clubhouse changing facilities being closed for renovations.
– Please be at your relevant pitch minimum of 5 minutes before scheduled kickoff time. Games WILL commence on time!
– Entry is only via Ailesbury Drive gate and exit only via Anglesea Road gate (see location HERE).
– Alcohol purchased outside premises is not permitted and if found can result in your team being removed from the venue and ejected from tournament.
– Old Belvedere RFC will be running special promotional prices on refreshments that can be purchased at the outdoor vendor beside the tented area. In addition, Classic Crepes and Eddie Rockets will also be in situ beside Pitch 1.
– Also on offer will be complimentary dairy produce from Glenisk. Listen out for announcements!
– FM104 will be present all day broadcasting from the RoadHog.
– As weather forecast is mixed for Saturday (cloudy/sunny), please ensure you bring sufficient sun protection etc.
– Trophy presentations will follow each final and will take place at the VW Stage area near the Event Control Tent.
– The presentation and draw for the lucky Volkswagen Tiguan winner will also take place towards the end of the day.
– Please use bins provided for disposal of all rubbish. Leave Belvo as you found it!
– No dogs permitted on any of the pitch area, including touchlines and warm-up area.
– Please keep ambulance entrances clear.
– Listen out for announcements during the day. They are to your advantage. Other information such as tables, fixtures etc will be on display on the 24 sqm LED screen situated beside Event Control Tent.