On Sunday, October 4, Ireland are playing Italy in a Rugby World Cup pool match at the Olympic Stadium in London (kick-off 4.45pm). To celebrate this important event, we are running a fundraising dinner on Saturday, October 3 at 6pm in support of the IRFU Charitable Trust at the Grange St. Paul’s Hotel in the centre of London – and only 300 yards from a tube station.
The evening’s entertainment will incorporate:
• Champagne Reception
• 4 course Dinner including wine
• Main Speaker – Willie Walsh CEO, IAG
• Alan Lewis – Ex-Rugby World Cup Referee, 2003 & 2007
• Other Speakers from the world of rugby
• Comedian Risteard Cooper
• Auction items – many items including a NO13 BOD number plate
• Music & Dancing
There is availability in the hotel on both nights at a special rate.
Dress Code: Jacket, Shirt & Tie
For more details, please contact Linda Black on tel: (01 6473866 / email@example.com.