Ballynahinch RFC are restructuring their coaching resources for the 2015/16 season, and are currently inviting expressions of interest from persons looking to join a highly successful coaching team as a backs coach/player coach to work with ‘Hinch’s senior squad.
Ballynahinch’s 1st XV play in Ulster Bank League Division 1A and are the current holders of the Ulster Senior League and the First Trust Ulster Senior Cup titles. Their 2nd XV were the Powerade Towns Cup and 2nd XV League winners this season.
It is envisaged that suitable candidates for the backs coach/player coach role will have either played at a high club/professional level or have considerable coaching experience, with particular expertise in back-line play and have either gained IRFU coaching accreditation or are committed to working towards accreditation.
The candidate will report to the club’s senior coach and the director of rugby and will ideally have the following qualifications:
– Coached at 1st XV level in the Ulster Bank League or higher
– A minimum Stage 4 current IRFU coaching qualification (accredited) or similar, or working towards same
– Excellent organisational, inter-personal, analytical and communications skills
– The capacity to deliver on all aspects of the performance of the senior squad
– The ability to work within a team environment
At this point, Ballynahinch RFC are inviting expressions of interest only, which will be treated in the strictest confidence. The appointed candidate will be required from early July 2015 and ideally be able to commit to Tuesday and Thursday evening training sessions and Saturday match days.
Please forward your CV to Ballynahinch RFC director of rugby Ronnie Duncan, Ballynahinch RFC, Ballymacarn Park, 6 Mountview Road, Ballynahinch, BT24 8TF or email to email@example.com.