City of Derry Rugby Football Club, who will play in Ulster Bank League Division 2B next season, are currently inviting applications for the position of coach or player-coach for their senior squad.
Reporting to the technical director of coaching, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced or young aspiring coach to further develop his/her coaching skills in a thriving and ambitious club under the mentoring of a highly successful and experienced Stage 5 representative coach.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Coached at first team level in the Ulster Bank League or higher
– A minimum Stage 4 current IRFU coaching qualification (accredited) or similar
– Excellent organisational, interpersonal, analytical and communications skills
– The capacity to deliver on all aspects of the performance of the senior squad
– The ability to work within a team environment
– The acumen to apply the club’s Player Development Pathway
– The ability to work with and manage the 1st XV management team, assistant coaches, coach analyst, conditioning coaches and physios
Please forward your CV to Vice-Chairman Rugby Development, City of Derry RFC, Judges Road, Campsie, Londonderry BT47 6LN or email email@example.com.