The Irish Rugby Football Union today became the first Irish sporting organisation to launch a FREE monthly digital magazine as part of its expanding digital strategy to communicate with Irish rugby fans across expanding mobile and traditional electronic platforms throughout the world.
Each month, throughout the rugby season, ‘In Touch’ will be available by email, from the IRFU website and social media channels and is also downloadable as an App for mobile devices or you can subscribe online now to have it delivered to your inbox each month.
Stephen McNamara, IRFU Director of Communications, said: “In a first for Irish sporting organisations, ‘In Touch’ magazine will provide top quality editorial, behind the scenes video and other multimedia features directly to readers to ensure they never miss anything that’s going on in the world of Irish rugby.
“In Touch’ will bring fans, throughout the world, even closer to the action with readers’ questions answered by players and competitions, including the opportunity to win international match tickets and signed Ireland rugby jerseys.
“It will feature all the latest domestic club news as well as in-depth features and interviews with the biggest names in Irish rugby and information regarding the latest IRFU initiatives.”
As Irish rugby legend Brian O’Driscoll brings his stellar international career to an end, a special edition of the official Irish rugby magazine, ‘In Touch’, is set to mark this momentous occasion in Irish sport.
Inside ‘In Touch’ this month:
– An exclusive interview with rugby icon Brian O’Driscoll
– Contributions from some of the top names in Irish rugby writing including Gerry Thornley and Tony Ward
– Tributes to Brian O’Driscoll from former players and coaches
– Reliving the greatest moments of Ireland’s greatest player
Also inside ‘In Touch’:
– We preview Ireland’s games against Italy and France as Joe Schmidt’s side continue their quest for Six Nations glory
– Updates on the Ireland Women’s and Under-20s’ Six Nations campaigns
– Exclusive access to Irish rugby multimedia, audio and video content
– The latest domestic club news in our designated ‘Club Scene’ section
– Plus all the latest IRFU news and initiatives