You can win rugby tickets for your entire Tag rugby team and contribute to Tag rugby in Ireland by taking part in the 2012 IRFU Volkswagen Tag Survey.
FIVE DAYS to GO before the deadline…
Time has flown by this year as another tag season wraps up and clubs get well underway with the regular rugby season. While this goes on, details for the 2013 season are already being finalised with new venues leading further expansion of this ever-growing non-contact of rugby.
IRFU Volkswagen Tag player’s experiences and points-of-view are important to us as we strive to keep our tag programme the most enjoyable and best value experience possible for all involved. To assist in getting a player’s contribution, an easy-to-use online survey is now available.
Each completed survey not only provides us with some greatly appreciated assistance in running tag rugby, but qualifies each entrant for a draw getting them to this Autumn’s GUINNESS Series 2012 internationals.
– Deadline for submission of completed survey is 4pm, Monday, September 17
– One entry per person
– Only IRFU Volkswagen Tag players qualify for draw
– Please ensure all contact details are valid
– Draw Winners will be notified on Tuesday, September 18 and announced via e-zine, website, Twitter and Facebook.
– All answers and comments will be strictly confidential and held from any third party, in accordance with Data Protection Acts 1998 & 2003
– IRFU Volkswagen Tag is over 18s only
– IRFU Volkswagen Tag reserve all rights in the administration of this survey.
This year’s exclusive prizes are . . .
– Pair of category 1 match tickets plus invitations to official IRFU post-match team reception when Ireland play South Africa at the Aviva Stadium on Saturday, November 10
– Pair of category 1 match tickets plus invitations to official IRFU post-match team reception when Ireland play Argentina at the Aviva Stadium on Saturday, November 24
– Pair of category 1 match tickets to see the Ireland Wolfhounds play Fiji at Thomond Park on Saturday, November 17