This year’s IRFU Tag All-Ireland will see more teams than ever descend upon Suttonians RFC. Here the sides will contest three grade titles, enjoy a celebration of everything Tag rugby is about and afterwards enjoy a great night out at the Sutton club
The 2011 IRFU Tag All-Ireland Championship taking place on Saturday, August 13 at the renowned Suttonians RFC on the north side of Dublin Bay, will be the biggest Championships yet.
From all over Ireland, 72 teams will contest the All-Ireland title in their respective grades and see off the regular Tag season in true style.
– Matches will kick-off from 11am with group rounds taking place on 7 pitches until the late afternoon and finals finishing up early evening.
– Fixtures and other relevant info already sent by email to each captain and assistant captain ahead of event.
– Food and full bar in clubhouse with Marquee and a Tent Village for all teams to base themselves in for the day.
– Supervised car parking facility available. Cost €;5 per car/€;10 per bus for the day.
– Directions to Suttonians RFC can be found on Google Maps HERE (enter ground by Station Road gate)
– Following the finals, all and sundry will head back to the clubhouse where the Trophy Presentations will take place and teams will get ready for live coverage of the Ireland game away to France on the big screen.
– Live music in clubhouse headlined by Johnny & The Beeps Beeps.
– Karaoke in the bar will also be rattling the clubhouse.
– Cup and Plate winning teams in each grade will receive 12 MATCH TICKETS to shout Ireland onwards at the Aviva Stadium in one of the GUINNESS Summer Series games this August.
– A RAFFLE in aid of the IRFU Charitable Trust will take place during the evening where for 25 pairs of match tickets to either of these games.
– The Aviva 3D Stadium Experience will be on the premises all day. Everyone welcome!
– Late Night Entertainment at The Wright Venue, offical afterparty nightclub for the All Ireland Tag Finals 2011.
– Email email@example.com with any queries