The running order for the big day out at Portstewart on Saturday has been finalised. Everything a player needs to know about parking to the Apres-Tag and where it’s all at can be seen below.
– Car Parking Passes for limited amount of parking on-beach will be distributed Thursday night at Malone RFC by the Venue Manager, Claire
– 12.00pm – Teams check-in as on a normal Tag night, filling out Player Details teamsheet.
– 12.10pm – Captains briefing
– 12.30pm – Referees briefing
– 12.45-17.45pm – Let the Tag begin! Leagues of 5 teams play their Group games and then Finals
Each team will play a minimum of 4 x 15 minute games through the day then playoffs if they qualify
– 19.00-19.15pm – Post-Festival Gathering at the Anchor Bar in Portstewart. This includes all Trophy Presentations. Full bar will be available. A selection of food will be provided
– Fixtures will be available on the day at the Beach.
– A very limited edition of the Bud Light Tag Hooded Sweater will be on sale at the registration tent, as will Tag Rugby shorts. Sizes subject to availbility. The sweater costs stg£30.00 and Tag Shorts stg£15.00
– Winning teams in the competition for complimentary tickets to the O2 Challenge in the Aviva Stadium are being notified Thursday afternoon.
– For location see below or map location HERE
on Google Maps.
– Consumption of alcohol on beach or any public area is strictly prohibited
– Please ensure you bring along adequate Sun protection, water and food
– Use the garbage bins provided to dispose of all rubbish