The IRFU is dedicated to the development, growth and success of rugby football at a domestic and professional level. We are looking to appoint a Rugby Administration Manager. Click here for details.
The IRFU is dedicated to the development, growth and success of rugby football at a domestic and professional level. We are now looking to appoint a Rugby Administration Manager. This is a senior management position within the IRFU with primary responsibility for management, support and advice on all aspects of the Club game in Ireland. The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
– Provide the necessary management and administrative support for National competitions
– Fulfil the role of IRFU Disciplinary Officer
– Provide guidance and support to Union Committees and members with respect to the laws and regulations governing the sport in Ireland
– Fulfil the role of IRFU Anti-doping officer and represent the IRFU in this capacity with the Irish Sports Council and other related bodies
– Provide specialised advice and assistance to IRFU Committee members, management, players and staff.
This is an exciting and challenging appointment ensuring the continued growth and success of the game. The successful candidate will have:
– Excellent organisational, interpersonal and teamwork skills
– Familiarity with the IRFU Committee, Management, Branch & Club structure
– A general familiarity with both professional and amateur competition structures including International, ERC, Celtic League, IRFU and IRFU Branch competitions
– Experience of working in a senior position within a regulatory/legal/compliance environment
A competitive salary and benefits package will be in line with the role.
To apply, please forward your Curriculum Vitae with a covering letter of no more than one (1) page outlining your reasons for applying and why you believe you possess the necessary competencies and experience, to:
Mr Maurice Dowling
Head of Human Resources
Irish Rugby Football Union
56 Lansdowne Road
Or by email to: Recruitment@irfu.ie
The closing date for applications is Friday 17th December 2004