The IRFU would like to compile a panel of personnel who would be suitable to fill Administration / Clerical vacancies that arise from time to time. Click More for Details.
The IRFU would like to compile a panel of personnel who would be suitable to fill Administration / Clerical vacancies that arise from time to time and in particular the following current vacancies:
– Receptionist – Hume House
– Ticketing Officer (Accounts)
All short listed applicants may be invited to participate in an Assessment Centre’, the aim of which will be to assess basic clerical skills and computer literacy. Should a specific vacancy arise, applicants will be contacted based on the assessment centre test results to establish their employment status at that time and to inquire if they wish to be interviewed for a particular vacancy.
The successful candidates will have:
– Excellent organisation, communication and teamwork skills
– A good level of computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office packages
– A recognised qualification in office / secretarial administration would be an advantage.
These positions are predominantly based in the IRFU Headquarters and as such are Dublin based. Applications are equally welcome from persons who are looking to start a career or those who wish to return to the workforce after a period away from work.
Anyone who wishes to be considered for this panel should send;
– An up to date copy of their Curriculum Vitae
– A letter of application explaining why they would like to work with the IRFU and the particular roles for which they feel they would be most suited
– 2 written references from a recent employer (s)
Postal applications to:
Ms Jane McCarthy
Human Resources Officer
Irish Rugby Football Union
56 Lansdowne Road
The closing date for applications is Friday 9 July 2004
Applications through email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org