The Irish Rugby Football Union is looking to appoint a Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Province of Munster.
Strength & Conditioning Coach – Munster
The Irish Rugby Football Union is looking to appoint a Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Province of Munster. This is a new, exciting and challenging position which will play a critical role in on-going development of professional and sub-professional players within the Province.
Reporting to the National Director of Fitness the main duties of the role are:
– Implementing a strenght & conditioning plan for professional, academy and foundation players
– Supervision of players within the strength, power, hypertherpohy and prehabilitation programmes
– Designing tailored strength and conditioning plans to suit needs of individual players
– Conducting regular testing, monitoring and recording of progress of players within programmes
– Working with other fitness, physiotherapy, medical and coaching staff ensuring a proper and holistic approach to the development of players
The successful applicant will have:
– A strong academic background with qualifications in strength and fitness conditioning
– Previous experience in working with professional and sub professional players
– Strong communication, motivational and organisational skills
The salary and benefits package will be in line with the experience of the successful candidate.
Please apply in writing with an up to date Curriculum Vitae to:
Ms Jane McCarthy
Human Resources Officer
Irish Rugby Football Union
56 Lansdowne Road
The closing date for applications is 4th June 2004
Applications through email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org