IRFU Volkswagen Tag player's experiences and points-of-view are important to us as we strive to keep our tag programme the most enjoyable and best value experience possible for all involved. To assist in getting a player's contribution, an easy-to-use online survey is now available.
Each completed survey not only provides us with some greatly appreciated assistance in running tag rugby, but qualifies each entrant for a draw getting them to this Autumn's GUINNESS Series 2012 internationals.
- Deadline for submission of completed survey is 4pm, Monday, September 17
- One entry per person
- Only IRFU Volkswagen Tag players qualify for draw
- Please ensure all contact details are valid
- Draw Winners will be notified on Tuesday, September 18 and announced via e-zine, website, Twitter and Facebook.
- All answers and comments will be strictly confidential and held from any third party, in accordance with Data Protection Acts 1998 & 2003
- IRFU Volkswagen Tag is over 18s only
- IRFU Volkswagen Tag reserve all rights in the administration of this survey.
Link to survey: CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE SURVEY
This year's exclusive prizes are . . .
- Pair of category 1 match tickets plus invitations to official IRFU post-match team reception when Ireland play South Africa at the Aviva Stadium on Saturday, November 10
- Pair of category 1 match tickets plus invitations to official IRFU post-match team reception when Ireland play Argentina at the Aviva Stadium on Saturday, November 24
- Pair of category 1 match tickets to see the Ireland Wolfhounds play Fiji at Thomond Park on Saturday, November 17