12.00pm - Captains briefing
12.15pm - Referees briefing
12.30-17.00/17.30 - Let the Tag begin! Leagues of 5 play their Group games and then Finals.
19.00 - Post-Festival Gathering at Ballina Rugby Club (click HEREfor directions) including the Trophy Presentations.
Other useful information
- Google Maps Location HERE
- Ballina RFC will be providing CAMPING facilities at the club free-of-charge. To register for this camping offer, please email email@example.com before 4pm Thursday 15th July giving your team name and number of people plus number of tents being setup.
- After the beach tag games have finished, a Shuttle bus service between Enniscrone and Ballina RFC will commence at the Diamond Coast Hotel in Enniscrone from 6pm. Cost per person is only 2 Euros.
- Dispose of refuse in garbage bins provided. Leave the beach as you found it, in other words, beautiful
- Fixtures available to view in Bud Light Tag registration tent
- Very limited edition Bud Light Tag Hooded Sweater by Puma available on sale. Cost €40 (sizes subject to availability)
- Tagshorts available to purchase. Cost €20 (sizes subject to availability)
- Congtratulations to the winning teams in the competition for complimentary tickets to the O2 Challenge at Aviva Stadium who are . . .
Sin Cit , Dail Maul, Tag Mo Thon, Tag's Most Wanted, Temple Street Tigers, Faulty Taggers, Tagliatelle, The Inbetweeners, CoCoNuts, Funky Town Monkey Pimps
Details of how to claim your prizes have been sent by email to the captains and assistant captains of each team. Congratulations!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org any queries
See you there!