The offer is simple: clubs are invited to travel to the match by coach and by informing the IRFU in advance the club will be reimbursed the coach hire cost to the value of €500! (€400 per coach hire plus €100 to offset other costs on the day).
The terms and conditions that apply to the offer are:
- This package is available to all clubs in Ireland.
- Coaches must contain parties of a minimum 45 persons.
- Coaches containing 40 school children must be supervised by a minimum of 5 adults.
- Clubs must inform the IRFU of the number of coaches they intend to bring to the game in advance of the match.
- Every person travelling must be in possession of a valid match ticket.
This can be done by emailing Maria Boland.
Payment for coach hire will be reimbursed upon invoice.
- No invoice will be reimbursed without corresponding to the initial booking.
- It is accepted that all coaches booked will be for people travelling to the match
- All invoices must be sent to the IRFU before December 31, 2010
- All IRFU rights reserved
For all queries on this offer, please email Maria Boland or call (01) 6473800.
The IRFU also ran a competition recently for supporters to win free train tickets from Belfast, Cork, Galway and Limerick.