STILES OPEN AT 1PM
To ensure the comfort and safety of spectators at the above match, the Committee of the Irish Rugby Football Union,
in consultation with the Garda Authorities request that note be taken of the following points:
· Stiles open at 1.00pm
· Admission to all parts of the Aviva Stadium is by ticket only
· Entry to the stadium is strictly colour coded as per your ticket
· External check points will only admit patrons with the correct colour ticket. Please see above map to ensure correct approach to the stadium
· The turnstiles in the stadium are automated. Ensure that you do not damage your ticket as to gain admittance you need to swipe it at one of the automated turnstiles
· Patrons are reminded that parking is strictly prohibited in the areas around the Aviva Stadium and vehicles parked illegally are liable to be clamped or impounded
· There are no parking facilities at the Aviva Stadium, patrons are requested to use public transport
· Please respect property, do not litter in the area around the Aviva Stadium
· Patrons are asked to respect the residents in the surrounding areas
· The Aviva Stadium has a strict no smoking policy, if patrons leave the stadium to smoke during the event they will not be allowed to re-enter
· There is a policy of no fog horns and no vuvuzuelas
- PURPLE ticket holders travelling by DART are advised to alight at Sandymount Station.
- RED, BLUE or ORANGE ticket holders travelling by DART are advised to use Grand Canal Dock station.
· For detailed information on travel services, timetables, and routes to the Aviva Stadium, the IRFU recommends the following websites: www.avivastadium.ie, www.irishrail.ie, www.dart.ie, www.dublinbus.ie, www.luas.ie, www.buseireann.ie, www.aaroadwatch.ie or locall AA Roadwatch on 1550 131 811.