We are asking you to get your club members (adults only) to come along and support their favourite player as well as getting a brilliant training session.
They can attend as many of these sessions as they like just pay the €20 per session all proceeds go to the Irish Heart Foundation!
Please tell your family and friends as all are welcome to come along on the sidelines as moral support to gee everyone on, and get to chat to their stars after the session and even get jerseys signed!
Places are filling up fast so get booking your session now!
1. Have You Got Balls, Monday, September 20, 6.45pm - Cabinteely Park - Martin Dufficy (Ireland Club international, Irish Schools international, Ireland Under-21)
2. Have You Got Balls, Tuesday, September 21, 6.15pm - Bushy Park - Lar Corbett (Tipperary hurler)
3. Have You Got Balls, Tuesday, September 21, 6.30pm - Herbert Park - Ross McConnell (Dublin footballer)
4. Have You Got Balls, Wednesday, September 22, 6.30pm - Phoenix Park - Conor Mortimer (Mayo footballer)
5. Have You Got Balls, Thursday, September 23, 8pm - Greystones - Killian Lett (Ireland Club international, Irish Youth international, Ireland Under-21)
6. Have You Got Balls, Thursday, September 23, 7pm - Marlay Park - Eddie Brennan (Kilkenny hurler)
7. Have You Got Balls, Saturday, September 25, Challenge Finale, 10.30am - all six players together - Bushy Park, Terenure
For more information about the 'Have You Got Balls' challenge, log on to www.fitsquad.ie, or call 0877914876.