France coach Bernard Laporte has made five changes to his side for Saturday's RBS 6 Nations clash with Ireland at the Stade de France (kick-off 1.30pm).
Following last Sunday's shock 20-16 loss at the hands of Scotland, Laporte has handed recalls to winger Aurelien Rougerie (38 caps), centre David Marty (3), prop Olivier Milloud (31), hooker Raphael Ibanez (74) and back row Olivier Magne (83).
Rougerie, who scored a try in France's 44-5 trouncing of Ireland at Lansdowne Road in 2002, comes onto the right wing in place of Christophe Dominici, who is switching back to play at full-back in place of the injured Nicolas Brusque (sprained ankle).
Marty is a direct replacement for Ludovic Valbon in midfield, Sylvain Marconnet makes way for Milloud at loosehead prop, and experienced hooker Ibanez, who was recalled to the French set-up last autumn having initially announced his retirement after the 2003 World Cup, comes in for Dimitri Szarzewski (Achilles).
Magne, who signed for London Irish from Clermont Auvergne last summer, takes over at openside flanker from Remy Martin, who failed to impress against the Scots. The 32-year-old Magne has not play for Les Bleus since starting against Australia last July.
15. Christophe Dominici (Stade Francais)
14. Aurelien Rougerie (Clermont Auvergne)
13. David Marty (Perpignan)
12. Florian Fritz (Toulouse)
11. Cedric Heymans (Toulouse)
10. Frederic Michalak (Toulouse)
9. Jean-Baptiste Elissalde (Toulouse)
1. Olivier Milloud (Bourgoin)
2. Rafael Ibanez (London Wasps)
3. Pieter De Villiers (Stade Francais)
4. Fabien Pelous (Toulouse) (CAPTAIN)
5. Jerome Thion (Biarritz)
6. Yannick Nyanga (Toulouse)
7. Olivier Magne (London Irish)
8. Julien Bonnaire (Bourgoin)
16. Sebastien Bruno (Sale)
17. Sylvain Marconnet (Stade Francais)
18. Lionel Nallet (Castres)
19. Remy Martin (Stade Francais)
20. Dimitri Yachvili (Biarritz)
21. Benjamin Boyet (Bourgoin)
22. Ludovic Valbon (Brive)
Referee: Paul Honiss (New Zealand)