4 Dec, 10:19
Grand Slam winners Fiona Coghlan and Nora Stapelton have returned the Women's RBS 6 Nations trophy to Chief Executive John Feehan at the Six Nations offices in Dublin.
There are no changes to the Irish team to play France this weekend, from the side which toppled Spain 25-10 in Donnybrook last Saturday.
The Irish, who face France in Montauban, Toulouse on Friday (kick-off 7.30pm), will be up against it after France overcame Scotland 23-3 last weekend.
Ireland have never beaten the current Women's 6 Nations champions France, but will travel to Toulouse full of confidence after their fantastic win last week, which saw them score five tries in front of a large home crowd.
15. Joanne O Sullivan (Lichfield)
14. Nuala Ni Chadhain (Galwegians)
13. Lynne Cantwell (Trojans)
12. Patrique Kelly (UL Bohemians)
11. Suzanne Fleming (Cooke)
10. Sarah Jane Belton (UL Bohemians) (CAPTAIN)
9. Tania Rosser(Blackrock)
1. Fiona Coughlan (UL Bohemians) (VICE-CAPTAIN)
2. Jean Lonergan (Shannon)
3. Marie Barrett (Highfield)
4. Caroline Mahon (UL Bohemians)
5. Germaine Healy (Blackrock)
6. Orla Brennan (Blackrock)
7. Rachel Boyd (Cooke)
8. Joy Neville (Shannon)
16. Amanda Greensmith (Shannon)
17. Louise Beamish (UL Bohemian)
18. Grace Davitt (Blackrock)
19. Laura Guest (Clonakilty)
20. Gillian McAllister (Cooke)
21. Yvonne Nolan (Blackrock)
22. Sinead Ryan (Navan)
For information on Womens Rugby in Ireland, click here