The Munster Branch of the IRFU has announced a final extension of its ten-year ticket scheme for the new rugby stadium in Limerick. Read on for further details.
In order to satisfy unprecedented demand, an additional 250 tickets are being made available to Munster fans, following the initial offer of 1,500 tickets released in January of this year which sold out in a matter of weeks.
Ten-year ticket purchasers can secure a place at the state-of-the-art new rugby stadium in Limerick, which is due to open in uutumn 2008, by registering on – www.newlimerickrugbystadium.com.
The tickets are priced at 5,500 euro and the exclusive benefits include:
– Guaranteed ticket for 10 years
– Prime located East Stand seating
– Secured position between the “22s”
– 3 x Heineken Cup pool matches each season
– 4 x Magners League matches each season
– Option to purchase ticket for any other Representative match run by Munster Rugby at the stadium
– Opportunity to purchase ticket for any other home match run by Munster Rugby moved to a larger ground
– First refusal on renewal if the scheme is extended
Pat Whelan, chairman of new stadium redevelopment company, said: “There was an unprecedented response to the initial release of ten-year tickets and we have now secured agreement for an additional 250 ten-year stand tickets in an attempt to satisfy the demands of the many supporters who want to guarantee their places for Munster matches at the new stadium.”
Based on a first come first served basis, the ten-year ticket offer can be secured online at www.newlimerickrugbystadium.com from November 1, 2007.
Enquiries can also be made to The Hospitality Partnership (email: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel: 00353 (0)1 6762728; fax: 00353 (0)1 6766121.