Connacht Rugby are currently seeking to recruit two Rugby Development Officers in the province.
The Rugby Development Officer is an integral part of the Connacht Rugby operations and the successful applicants will join a team of Development Officers, working on the development, promotion and growth of the game of rugby.
The main duties involved are:
- Visits to schools and clubs to develop all facets of the game of rugby.
- Delivery of all aspects of the Coach Development Programme.
- Delivery and promotion of a series of tailored, focussed and high quality rugby development programmes and initiatives.
- Attending rugby coaching and development seminars and coaching courses.
- Coordinating, organising and administering rugby operations and procedures as assigned by the Provincial Development Manager.
For more information on the role and how to apply click here.