Munster rugby fans can now secure a guaranteed stand ticket for the new look Thomond Park, scheduled for re-opening in autumn 2008.
Munster supporters can now secure guaranteed Stand tickets for the new look Thomond Park, which is scheduled to re-open in autumn 2008.
A limited number of tickets, numbering 1,500, are being put on offer in an attractive Ten Year Ticket Scheme which will ensure that purchasers will be guaranteed a privileged place at the proud new showcase of Munster Rugby.
At a cost of just 5,500, Munster followers are being offered:
– Guaranteed ticket for 10 years
– Prime located East Stand seating
– Secured position between the 22-metre lines
– 3 x Heineken Cup pool matches each season
– 4 x Magners League matches each season
– Option to purchase ticket for any other Representative match run by Munster Rugby at Thomond Park
– Opportunity to purchase ticket for any other home match run by Munster Rugby moved to a larger ground, e.g., Quarter-finals, etc
– Priority to renew if scheme is extended
A bonus element of the Thomond Park Ten Year Ticket Scheme is that agreement is in place for all of Munster’s home Heineken Cup pool matches to be played in Limerick for the ten-year period from the opening of the redeveloped stadium.
Pat Whelan, Chairman of the Thomond Park Redevelopment Committee, said: “Since we formally unveiled the architect’s plans for the re-development of Thomond Park, coupled with Munster’s continued success in the Heineken Cup, we have been inundated with enquiries about advance ticket purchase.
“The initial Ten Year Ticket offer of 1,000 places was quickly snapped up and in order to try and meet on-going demand we are now making an additional 1,500 East Stand stand tickets available. I would not envisage a further offer being made at this stage.”
Based on a first come first served principle, the Ten Year Ticket offer can be secured online, via: http://www.thomondpark.ie/. Enquiries can also be made to The Hospitality Partnership, e-mail: email@example.com; Telephone: 00 353 (0)1 6762728; Fax: 00 353 (0) 1 6766121.