The Irish Rugby Football Union is pleased to announce that it will be providing 400 Euro to clubs who hire coaches to travel to the Aviva Stadium for the GUINNESS Summer Series clashes with Scotland and Wales this August.
The offer, which is open to groups of adults as well as groups of adults and kids, is available by informing the IRFU of an intention to travel to either or both of the GUINNESS Summer Series matches in a group of 45 or more.
IRFU Commercial and Marketing Director Padraig Power said: “Last season a host of clubs took up this offer for the GUINNESS Series game against Georgia which saw over 40,000 supporters take their seats at the Aviva Stadium for Ireland’s 49-7 victory. The coach fund significantly reduces the cost of transport when supporting the national team.
“All clubs have to do to secure this coach hire payment is advise us of their arrangements and bring at least 45 people along to support the national team before they head off to the Rugby World Cup in England.”
Tickets for the GUINNESS Summer Series are available on Ticketmaster.ie.
Parent & child tickets in Cat 3 and Cat 4 can be purchased from www.ticketmaster.ie. For groups larger than 10, please send your order and contact phone number to email@example.com and you will be contacted by phone in order to complete your order.
Ireland v Scotland and Ireland v Wales
Parent & Child Cat 3 (ratio 1 adult to 8 children) – Adult €;40; child €;10
Parent & Child Cat 4 (ratio 1 adult to 8 children) – Adult €;30; child €;10
Clubs are invited to travel to the match by coach and by informing the IRFU in advance the club will be reimbursed the coach hire cost to the value of €;400.00.
The terms and conditions that apply to the offer are:
• This package is available to all clubs in Ireland
• Coaches must contain parties of a minimum 45 persons
• Coaches containing 40 school children must be supervised by a minimum of 5 adults
• Clubs must inform the IRFU of the number of coaches they intend to bring to the game in advance of the match
This can be done by contacting Maud O’Callaghan. Failure to do so will result in non-reimbursement of invoices.
• Payment for coach hire will be reimbursed to the club upon invoice
• No invoice will be reimbursed without corresponding to the initial booking
• Clubs must provide proof of ticket purchase
• All coaches booked will be for people travelling to the match
• All invoices must be sent to the IRFU before October 31, 2015
• All IRFU rights reserved
For all queries on this offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-6473800.