Due to the phenomenal success and growth in the popularity of Tag Rugby in Ireland, the Irish Tag Rugby Association together with the Irish Rugby Football Union is expanding its organisation…
Due to the phenomenal success and growth in the popularity of Tag Rugby in Ireland, the Irish Tag Rugby Association together with the Irish Rugby Football Union is expanding its organisation.
With future plans for extended Leagues and new Venues in 2005, a specific role has been developed to facilitate this growth for the future. Therefore ITRA/IRFU is looking to appoint an Operations Manager to join its existing team.
If you feel that you are a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who is looking for a fresh challenge, then this could be the position for you!
Title: Tag Rugby Operations Manager
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Salary: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate
– Energetic and enthusiastic
– Proactive and able to use initiative
– Excellent Communications Skills
– Good at prioritising workload / multitasking
– Degree in Business / Sports Management
– Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office Specialist and / or IC3 Certification an advantage
– Full Clean Driving License
– Work with National Tag Rugby Development Manager and General Manager to grow Adult Tag Rugby Summer Leagues
– Identify and secure both new and existing Tag Rugby Venues countrywide
– Appoint and manage new Regional Tag Rugby Venue Managers
– Recruit and liaise with ITRA Venue Managers and co-ordinate training workshops
– Work with Tag Rugby Referee Co-ordinator to establish Tag Rugby Refereeing Courses
– Develop and maintain ITRA web site
– Responsible for liaising with sponsors
– Responsible for maximizing the exposure and awareness of Tag Rugby and the Tag Rugby Summer Leagues throughout Ireland
– Responsible for all ITRA administration, order fulfilment, and point of contact for Tag Rugby related queries
– Minimum two years experience in an Administration / Sports Management / Business Development role
– Demonstrated people management & interpersonal skills is essential
– Keen interest in sport an advantage
– Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative is essential
Tag Rugby has become the fastest growing adult recreational sport in Ireland with over 7,000 players this summer. The Irish Tag Rugby Association (ITRA) in association with the Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU) manages and runs Tag Rugby in Ireland.
Please Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Irish Tag Rugby Association
62 Lansdowne Road
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: Wednesday 21st July, 2004.