1. All persons entering the Stadium are admitted only subject to these Regulations, to the ticket Terms and Conditions of the IRFU and /or the organising body and to the rules of the IRFU/organising body and World Rugby its international federation so far as applicable.
2. Permission to enter or to remain within the Stadium, notwithstanding possession of any ticket, is at the absolute discretion of the Stadium, its stewards or agents and any member of the police service.
3. All persons entering the Stadium must be in possession of a valid ticket for the particular event and have it available for inspection at all times. They may only occupy the seat / terrace allocated to them by that ticket and must not occupy another seat without the express permission of the Stadium staff or stewards. Proof of age, where an age concession is claimed, and proof of identity may be required and must be supplied on demand.
4. The Stadium and the IRFU and/or organising body excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons and property in or around the Stadium.
5. All persons seeking entry to the Stadium acknowledge and agree to the Stadium's and IRFU/ organising body's right to search any person entering the Stadium and to refuse entry to or eject from the Stadium any person refusing to submit to such a search.
6. Children under the age of 16 are admitted to the Stadium provided they are accompanied by an adult, who shall be 18 years or over and will control and supervise those children at all times. Supervisors of groups are responsible and accountable for all members of the group they accompany.
7. Fireworks, smoke canisters, vuvuzelas, glass bottles, knives, glasses, cans, flag poles, banners, laser devices, dangerous or hazardous items and other similar articles or containers including anything which could or might be used as a weapon are not permitted within the Stadium and any person in possession of such an article or container may be refused entry or ejected from the Stadium. Umbrellas are not permitted to be used within the viewing area of the Stadium. Prams/Strollers are not permitted within the viewing area of the Stadium. Only assistance dogs are permitted in designated areas of the Stadium. Bicycles are not permitted within the Stadium for security & safety reasons. Ball games are not permitted within the Stadium for safety reason.
8. The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language and the utterance of racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment are strictly prohibited and may result in arrest and/or ejection from the Stadium.
9. Any form of protest or religious or political advertising, banner or slogan is strictly prohibited and may result in ejection from the Stadium.
10. Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any object onto the pitch. Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter onto the field of play and shall be ejected.
11. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden.
12. The Stadium is a no smoking environment. Smoking, including the use of e-cigarettes and nicotine vaporisers, is not permitted in any part of the Stadium. Dedicated locations adjacent to the stadium for smoking and the use of e-cigarettes and vaporisers may be identified for event day use, these are the only locations where this activity is permitted.
13. Spectators are not permitted to bring alcohol into the Stadium. Persons who are, or appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be removed or refused entry.
14. A CCTV system is in operation throughout the stadium. Images are monitored and recorded to prevent, detect or investigate crime and for public safety.
15. By entering the Stadium, all persons acknowledge that photographic images and/or video recordings and/or stills taken from those video recordings may be taken of them and may also be used by the Stadium, the IRFU/ organising body or World Rugby for marketing or promotional purposes. Entry into the Stadium is confirmation that all persons have consented to such use of their image.
16. With the exception of persons holding official accreditation or authorisation in writing from the IRFU/ organising body, the taking of photographs, video photography, or other recordings inside the Stadium, whether by mobile phone or otherwise is prohibited.
17. Save for official merchandise and/or other sport related clothing worn in good faith, visitors shall not bring into, use or display within the Stadium any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
18. No goods (including literature) or services of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Stadium without the express written permission of the IRFU/ the organising body.
19. At all times whilst present in the Stadium, persons must comply with any and all instructions and directions of any steward or officer of the Stadium or the Stadium's controlling body, any police officer or any officer of any other safety service. Failure to comply with any such instruction or direction may lead to the refusal of entry to, or the immediate ejection from, the Stadium.
20. The Stadium, the IRFU/the organising body reserve the right to make changes to any of the Stadium Regulations as they deem appropriate in their sole discretion. Any such changes will be notified to the public through this website www.irishrugby.ie/wrwcgroundregs
and/or on display at the Stadium.
21. In so far as such legislation is applicable to the Stadium ticket holders are required to comply with the sports provisions within Part 4 of the Justice Act (Northern Ireland) 2011 specifically the offences relating to the throwing of missiles, chanting, going onto the field of play, being in possession of a firework or flare, or contravening the conditions of a banning order.
22. All car drivers parking within the vicinity of the Stadium are asked to observe parking restrictions and the instructions of police officers and, when parking in residential areas, to show respect by not parking on grass areas or in a manner which causes an obstruction.
23. Ticket holder assume all risk incidental to the game of rugby whether occurring prior to, during, or after the game including the danger of being injured by or in connection with thrown or kicked balls.