- There will be 3 x games in one hour and a game is 15 minutes long (with no halves). Teams will have a break between each game.
- A full timetable of games available on arrival at registration tent on the day.
- Click HERE for Google Maps overhead view of area.
Schedule for Day
Please note that game times may be subject to change either side of scheduled start.
12.30Latest for teams to check-in at registration tent.
12.45 Captains Briefing - Takes place around registration area
13.00 Kick-off! Group games then playoffs for finals. Everyone plays! Fixtures available in tent on big screen on the day.
Games are around 12-15 minutes long each and each team will play around group games before the playoff stages, which takes place around 16.30-17.00. On soft sand, 15 minutes is quite a time, take our word for it!
A supply of Tag Shorts will also be on sale at registration area on beach at €20 each as well as a limited stock of Irish Rugby merchandise. Sizes all subject to availability.
***PLEASE BE AWARE***
- Consumption of alcohol on beach or any public area is strictly prohibited
- Please ensure you bring along adequate sun protection, water and food
- Use garbage bins provided to dispose of all rubbish. As always, we leave this beautiful strand as we find it.
Wishing you the very best of luck, and hoping you have a fantastic day with us this Saturday. Trophy presentations and 'Afters' will take place at the renowned T.Morris bar in Wexford town
(see www.tmorris.ie and www.thestores.ie).
For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.