Players line up back to back.
Player 'A' carries the ball, 'B' supports. 'A' runs around cone & passes to 'B' who tries to beat 'X'. If B runs wide then he should run outside the tackle bag held by 'Y'. 'X' should shadow B (arching) & tackle the bag as soon as B runs behind it.
- Tackler stays low inside the ball & ball carrier at all times.
- Low approach, head behind, contact with shoulder, grab with arms, drive with legs.
- Rotate the players i.e. tackler holds bag next.
- Use "run around", starting back to back.
- Player 'A' passes later rather than earlier.
Minimum of 4 players.