- Group players in 2-3 with a ball and get them to move around passing the ball to each other
- Get them used to calling for the ball
Passing and Receiving 2
- Players in groups of 3 pass a ball standing, sitting or kneeling in a straight line across their bodies with high elbows (inside elbow slightly higher then the outside one) at chest height.
- Players follow through on the pass facing the receiver.
- Players communicate to the passer and reach for the ball and complete the pass.
Passing and Receiving 3
- Set up a grid with 2 feeders on cones with a ball and 4 players to work
- Players run from a starting cone receive a pass from the feeder 1and pass to feeder 2
- All the players complete the pass and repeat it coming back the other way