'Stand Up and Fight' Ringtone
Make sure you show your support everytime your mobile rings and get your hands on this exclusive ringtone just in time for the Heineken Cup build-up.
The song is taken from Derek Moloney's new CD "Derek".
Buy your 'Stand Up and Fight' ringtone here.
List of Activities:
- Businesses and workplaces to decorate their premises in a week long show of support for Munster Rugby before the Heineken Cup final
- Schools throughout the province to decorate their school and raise the excitement in the build up to the Heineken Cup final
- Supporters asked to email good luck/best wishes messages, which will then be distributed to players the week running up to the final
- Opportunity for supporters to purchase official Munster Rugby banners/signs of support
- Website photo gallery dedicated to 'Everything Red', showcasing the efforts made by all supporters
- Munster Red Day - Friday, May 23
Best 'Paint the Province Red' Business
Businesses are encouraged to submit pictures of their Munster Rugby decorated premises to email@example.com. All submitted pictures will be hosted on the Munster Rugby website in the build up to the Heineken Cup final.
There are two prize categories, best business in each county and best overall business in Munster. The best decorated premises in each county will win four tickets to the opening game at the newly developed Thomond Park. The overall provincial winner will win corporate hospitality for ten match tickets for the first home game at Thomond Park.
Best 'Paint the Province Red' School
Schools participating in the Munster Red Day are encouraged to send their name and a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org so that they can be listed as a pariticipating school. All entries must be submitted by Thursday, May 22. One primary school and one secondary school will win 500 euro worth of rugby equipment, kindly sponsored by the Munster Rugby Supporters Club.
Good Luck Messages
Email your best wishes and messages of support to the team, email@example.com, these will be distributed to the team in the lead up to the final on May 24.
Official Signs and Banners of Support
Munster Rugby are providing supporters the opportunity to purchase officially branded signs and banners to show support for Munster Rugby. Banners and signs with messages, of different sizes are available, to view the different options for signs click here and to view the different banner options click here.
Interested parties should contact Patrick Dennehy, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 021 4311607.
Check in with the photo gallery on the Munster website and support the Munster march.
Munster Red Day - Friday, May 23
We are asking all businesses, workplaces and schools to wear their Munster jersey or anything red in place of their normal work/school attire to show their support for Munster Rugby in the Heineken Cup final.
Remember anyone pariticpating in Munster Red Day will be listed on the Munster Rugby website. Send all information to email@example.com