The alterations to the side are in keeping with the ethos of the competition which is designed to ensure that all players take part during in the festival.
There are four changes in the back-line as Ross Jones comes in at full-back, Mark Corballis, a try scorer against Wales, starts on the right wing, while Paddy Jackson will line out at centre with Cathal Marsh drafted in at out-half.
Up front, there are two changes in the front row with the versatile Niall Scannell moving to hooker and Kyle McCall joining Rory Harrison at prop.
Shane Buckley will be partnered by Jack Conan in the second row, while Daniel Qualter and Aaron Conneely are joined in the back row by Conor Glisenan, who scored as a replacement against the Welsh.
IRELAND UNDER-18 SCHOOLS Team & Replacements (v England Under-18s, U-18 Five Nations Festival, Llandovery RFC, Wales, Tuesday, April 6, kick-off 2pm):
15. Ross Jones (Castleknock College)
14. Mark Corballis (St. Michael's College)
13. Peter Nelson (Royal School Dungannon)
12. Paddy Jackson (Methodist College) (vice capt)
11. Sam Coghlan Murray (Newbridge College)
10. Cathal Marsh (St. Michael's College)
9. Luke McGrath (St. Michael's College)
1. Rory Harrison (Methodist College)
2. Niall Scannell (Presentation College Cork) (capt)
3. Kyle McCall (Wallace High School)
4. Shane Buckley (Rockwell College)
5. Jack Conan (St. Gerard's School)
6. Conor Gilsenan (Clongowes Wood College)
7. Aaron Conneely (Colaiste Iognaid)
8. Daniel Qualter (Sligo Grammar School)
Replacements: Des Merrey (The King's Hospital), Peter Reilly (Castleknock College), James Rael (Castletroy Community College), Yasin Browne (Christian Brothers College, Cork), Eoghan Cross (Crescent Community College), Adam Clarkin (Terenure College), Charlie Simpson (Ballymena Academy), Stephen Macauley (Clongowes Wood College), JJ Hanrahan (Rockwell College), Harry Doyle (Royal School Armagh), Ritchie McMaster (Coleraine Academical Institution), Garret O'Suilleabhain (Clongowes Wood College).