This is a predominantly evening and weekend position so interested candidates must be available during these times.
A full clean driver's license is essential and the successful candidate must be able to provide their own means of transport.
Essential requirements for this post:
• A recognised health professional qualification in the area of First Aid and BLS (Basic Life Support)
• A record of implementation of First Aid courses
• Excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to generate and deliver reports
Desirable requirements for this post:
• Knowledge and understanding of rugby union from a club environment
• Knowledge and understanding of sports injuries, with main emphasis on rugby related injuries
Interested parties who meet the above criteria should send a curriculum vitae and cover letter of not more than one page supporting your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources Department, 10-12 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm on 28th September 2012.