Proactive, adaptable, enthusiastic, and a confident communicator, the ideal candidate will also have a high level of creativity coupled with business awareness, proven project and time management skills and be an enthusiastic team players with the ability to work independently.
Additionally, candidates must meet the following essential criteria:
- Hold a third level qualification in marketing, or, have a third level qualification which included a marketing module
- Practical marketing experience which included customer focussed digital marketing
- Previous experience of design software
- A sound knowledge of sport & specifically rugby
- Be familiar with Content Management Systems & with Google analytics
- This is a full-time post however, the ability to be flexible with working hours is essential
For further details on the post as well as information on how to apply, please visit www.ulsterrugby.com/club/jobs.
The closing date and time for receipt of applications is 10am on Monday, December 10, 2012.
The Ulster Branch of the IRFU is an equal opportunities employer and as such welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of gender, race, creed, disability or marital status.