At time of writing there is 1 x place remaining in Higher Grade, NONE in B Grade, 2 in C Grade (following a pullout) and NONE left in D (Beginners) Grade even following expansion due to the high demand.
Following feedback received via our 2011 Player Survey, the timetable for the day will be considerably different to that used before. To ensure shorter times between games for teams, the four grade competitions will be played in 2 x 'blocks'. The first 'block' starting in the morning will see B and D Grades get underway, completing in the early afternoon. The A Grade and C Grade teams will commence after noon as B and D reach their playoffs/finals stage. This is a change to earlier announcement following restructuring of expanded leagues.
- Places in each grade competition for the day are limited and subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis only.
- Registration is performed online (see here) ONLY
- Registration for a team costs only €50 (euro) for the day.
- Incomplete registrations are not considered.
- To complete registration, you must complete online payment.
- You must use SAME team name as that which you have registered for regular summer leagues.
- It is not possible to reserve a place in the All-Ireland Championship.
- Ensure you choose CORRECT grade when registering.
- Teams entering in incorrect grades risk losing their place and registration fee.
- Registration refund not possible if registered or notifying after Monday 30th July.
- Fixtures/Structure may be subject to change. If change occurs, notification will be given as soon as done.
As well as a day of games against teams from all over Ireland, there will also be live music, bar, DJ, BBQ, along with some VERY special guests making an appearance.
For more news as it happens, follow us on Facebook (see HERE) or Twitter (@irfurugby)
- Video report from 2011 All-Ireland on IRFU YouTube page
- Report on www.IrishRugby.ie