10 Dec, 12:23
Ireland's John Lacey will referee his first ever RBS 6 Nations while Alain Rolland is also included in the Elite Panel in what is his last season.
This email contains your unique password for the ticket sale and instructions on how to try and purchase.
Your exclusive ticket sale is available from 10am on Thursday, January 17, 2013. Tickets will be sold online on a first come, first served basis.
Please note membership of the club does not guarantee you a ticket.
Please note that the password does not guarantee you a ticket.
Should you get to purchase you may buy a maximum of two (2) tickets in total.
If you are using a webmail system such as gmail or hotmail and cannot see the email, then please check your SPAM folder as it may be there.
If you are using a work email address and have not received the email, please check with your IT department to ensure the mail has not been blocked.
RBS 6 Nations 2013 Ticket Sale - Ticket prices (all subject booking fee):
Ireland v England & Ireland v France
Premium Level: €125
Category 1: €90
Category 2: €80
Category 3: €65
Category 4: €50
Category 1 Restricted View: €45
Category 2 Restricted View: €40
Category 3 Restricted View: €32.50
Category 4 Restricted View: €25
Scotland v Ireland
Category 2: €62.50
Italy v Ireland
Category 1: €80
Instructions for ticket purchase
The sale will open at 10am on Thursday 17th January at which time your password will be activated. Please ensure you use the correct link (above) for the game that wish to purchase tickets for.
To purchase the tickets please do the following:-
1. Select the relevant link for the game that you want tickets for
2. Enter your password (which is case sensitive) in the box provided
3. Select the number of seats required (max 2), the price level and/or your preferred section from the drop-down menus provided (e.g. South Stand Premium, East Stand Lower, etc)
4. Proceed to checkout by clicking "Find Tickets"
5. Enter the 2 words shown in the box as part of the security check
6. Confirm your seats and ticket price, select your delivery method and continue
7. Log in to your Ticketmaster account or create a new account if you have not purchased through Ticketmaster.ie previously
8. Enter your credit card details and submit order
9. You will receive a confirmation email with your booking reference (please keep this for future reference)
If you have any problems completing your purchase please use Ticketmaster's Customer Service lines, details at: http://www.ticketmaster.ie/h/customer_serve.html