• To lead the development and implementation of Leinster Rugby communications strategy.
• To direct and manage media relations on behalf of Leinster Rugby across the media spectrum.
• To direct and manage the social media strategy.
• To act as Media Officer handling all day to day PR / communications issues for the Senior Team
• To take responsibility for all print communications including match programmes, ezine and other publications.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a minimum of 6 years experience in a communications/media focused role.
• Possess excellent writing skills
• Have a strong knowledge of social media, its platforms and capabilities.
• Be a self starter with the ability to influence and develop key relationships.
• Have strong organisational skills incorporating excellent attention to detail.
• Possess a reasonable knowledge of the rugby landscape in Ireland.
• Have the facility to work flexible hours, as dictated by a sport which is largely leisure/volunteer based.
This role offers qualified candidates the opportunity to work with one of the most exciting and successful brands in European rugby. Applicants should note that this role will be based in Dublin with travel requirements at weekends.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should forward your Curriculum Vitae (in confidence) with a covering letter supporting your application to Brónagh McDonald, TRB Associates, First Floor Whitaker Court, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin . Email: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Monday 2nd December 2013.