Working as Head of Finance, he /she will assume primary responsibility for the functions of the Finance Dept. and also work across all other Departments at Connacht Rugby to ensure financial planning, control of operations and budgetary discipline.
Qualities required include:
• 3 – 5 years’ related work experience
• Excellent organisation, communication and teamwork skills
• Outstanding attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
• Relevant accountancy qualification (ACA / ACCA).
• Knowledge of financial and accounting software packages – in particular Pegasus Opera
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office packages , Word and Excel in particular are essential for the role
• Highest standards of integrity, discipline and personal qualities
• A positive and proactive outlook to dealing with all stakeholders
• A team player able to work using your own initiative
Closing date for applications is Monday 27th May, interviews will be held in mid June
For a full job description or to apply please email Tom Sears, Chief Executive,
All applications must include a letter of application, CV, details of current remuneration and date you would be available to start.