- To assist the IRFU Head of Fitness in the management of the provincial Academies and Sub-Academies
- Provide strength and conditioning support to the Ireland Under-20 squad during training camps and competitions
- Manage the IRFU Fitness Coach Education pathway and co-ordinate the delivery of the coach development courses
Reporting directly to the IRFU Head of Fitness and operationally to the Ireland Under-20 head coach, the successful candidate will have:
• Degree required, post-graduate degree preferred
• Professional strength and conditioning accreditation
• Minimum three years' experience in high performance sport, preferably professional rugby
• Demonstrated competence in all areas of high performance strength and conditioning; planning, coaching, testing and working within a multidisciplinary team
• Experience of delivering both theory and practical training modules in a sport related area, preferably in strength and conditioning
To apply for the position, please send a curriculum vitae and cover letter of not more than one page supporting your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Human Resources Department, 10-12 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
The closing date for applications is 5pm, March 22, 2013.