18 May, 11:09
IRFU Chief Executive Philip Browne has issued a statement following confirmation of Ronan O'Gara's decision to retire from playing professional rugby.
• Chartered physiotherapist degree or equivalent;
• A minimum of two years post graduate experience as team physiotherapist to a professional sports team;
• Excellent communication skills;
• The ability to work well within a team environment.
• Excellent organisation skills;
• Excellent computer skills;
• A post-graduate qualification in sports and/or musculoskeletal physiotherapy or sports science;
If you would like to apply for this position please e-mail a detailed letter of application along with an up-to-date Curriculum Vita to Claire Cooke at no later than 5pm Thursday 13th September 2012.
Munster Rugby is an equal opportunities employer.