19 May, 11:13
There are six uncapped players in the Ireland squad for the summer tour to North America that was named this morning. An Emerging Ireland squad has also been selected for the Tblisi Cup in Georgia.
Reporting directly to the Head of Fitness, Munster Rugby and Head Coach, Munster Rugby, the successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 3 years working in professional sport with responsibilities of strength and rehabilitation.
• Recognised degree or higher national diploma in physical education, human movement, practical certification in sport related competence (i.e. SAQ, strength and conditioning, functional conditioning).
• An elite level of knowledge in the area of strength methodology and techniques as applied to rugby union
• A high level of knowledge of appropriate treatment and return to play protocols of common rugby injuries.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
The successful candidate must be available to take up the position on the commencement of the 2012-2013 rugby season.
To apply, please forward your Curriculum Vitae with a covering letter of not more than one page highlighting relevant experience to email@example.com or alternatively to:
Human Resources, IRFU, 10-12 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
The closing date for applications is 1pm, Friday 8th June 2012.
The IRFU is an equal opportunities employer.