10 Dec, 12:23
Ireland's John Lacey will referee his first ever RBS 6 Nations while Alain Rolland is also included in the Elite Panel in what is his last season.
Ulster Bank RugbyForce offers clubs a chance to win a makeover to the value of 5,000 euro.
Clubs register online to host an Ulster Bank RugbyForce weekend event (June 2011) where members, supporters, friends and family gather for a day or weekend of hard work and good fun while they make necessary improvements to the club facilities.
A bit of rugby, good food, music, paint and maybe even a bit of sunshine typically round out a fantastic and productive day. Any club member, officer or supporter can register on behalf the club.
All who register can take part and use the downloadable tools and guides available on the website to help them organise an effective event. Part of the registration is to explain what improvements you want to make and tell us how this will help your club and your community.
From those who register by the end of March 2011, three lucky clubs will be selected to win an enhanced renovation package and a very special Ulster Bank RugbyForce weekend event.
The winning clubs will receive:
• Goods and resources up to the value of €5,000 to be used towards the club improvements
• Food and beverage up to the value of €500 for the volunteer workforce during Ulster Bank RugbyForce for rugby weekend
• 50 T-shirts for the volunteer workforce
• Support material including posters and online tools
• Visit from a rugby player at your Weekend event
• Enhanced media support
• Commemorative Ulster Bank RugbyForce plaque
• All clubs - even those who do not win - can still participate by using the online toolkit to help organise an event to improve club facilities and galvanise community support.
Related Links -