Reporting to the IRFU Fitness Education Manager and Munster Academy Manager, the main duties of the role are:
• Providing specialist support in the area of physical conditioning to age grade and nominated development players.
• Implementing the IRFU national fitness programme
• Developing an excellent working relationship with schools and youths coaches
The successful applicant will have:
• A recognised qualification (degree / diploma) in the area of physical education, sports science or human movement, along with previous, relevant coaching experience in the area of strength, power training and development
• Excellent organisation, communication and teamworking skills
• Previous experience in working with team players
• An additional qualification in sport related competence (SAQ, functional conditioning etc) would also be an advantage
If you are interested in applying for this position, please do so in writing by forwarding an up-to-date curriculum vitae along with a cover letter to email@example.com or to:
Human Resources Generalist
Irish Rugby Football Union
10-12 Lansdowne Road
The closing date for applications is Thursday, July 29, 2010 at 5pm. Candidates must be available for interview between August 3 and 6, 2010.
The IRFU is an equal opportunities employer.