12.30pm- Captains briefing
12.45pm- Referees briefing
13.00-17.30/18.00- Let the Tag begin! Leagues of 5 teams play their Group games and then Finals. All sorts of extra activities happening during the day with refreshments and food available throughout
19.00- Post-Festival Gathering at the Tigh TP's including the Trophy Presentations
Other useful information
- Google Maps Location HERE
- Car Parking and shower facilities in the local GAA grounds at Gallarus (home of An Gaeltacht Club) behind beach.
- Please ensure you bring along adequate sun protection, water and food
- Dispose of refuse in garbage bins provided. Leave the beach as you found it, in other words, beautiful
- Fixtures available to view in Bud Light Tag registration tent
- Very limited edition Bud Light Tag Hooded Sweater by Puma available on sale. Cost €40 (sizes subject to availability)
- Tag shorts available to purchase. Cost €20 (sizes subject to availability)
- Congtratulations to the winning teams in the competition for complimentary tickets to the O2 Challenge at Aviva Stadium who are . . .
|Sober Lane Staggers|
|The Be Sharps|
|Try Or Die|
Details of how to claim your prizes have been sent by email to the captains and assistant captains of each team.
- The winning team in the competition run by Rugbai Corca Dhuibhne is Islandbridge Flamers and they not only win their registration fee being paid for but also two nights accomodation for the team in the Dingle Cottages, part of the Dingle Skellig Hotel. Congratulations!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries