24 May, 14:08
The Irish Rugby Supporters Club is delighted to announce that tickets for the GUINNESS Series 2013 will go on sale on ticketmaster.ie at 10am on Thursday, May 30.
EventElephant is committed to building one standard website for every club in the country, akin to the example shown on www.eventelephant.com/IrishWarriors for FREE.
This site can easily be amended to the club's precise needs. In addition, as part of their commitment to IRFU member clubs, EventElephant will provide free consultancy to the first 10 IRFU clubs to register for their service.
The website you set up on the EventElephant site (in less than 15 minutes) acts as your club's event & membership 'shop window', the system that sits behind your site co-ordinates and controls all bookings and registrations in an calm efficient controlled fashion.
All the information is held in one place for each event. The state of the art system allows organisers to take payments from all credit, debit and laser cards ensuring you get your money up front, on time with no delays or bad debts. EventElephant makes event management & membership organisation efficient and easy.
The system now includes a full Facebook Integration Application which allows clubs to socialise their events. Remember the attendee/registrant pays the fees and less than 1 extra sign-up in 20 pays entirely for the service.
The system with its online registration software now affords clubs the opportunity to quickly and easily:
* Collect and manage your club's annual membership from one place.
* Sell tickets online and take secure payment for all your events (tours, annual dinners, fund raisers, golf outings).
* Effectively and easily manage all your club's events through this state of the art event management system: check at any time who is attending and how many tickets have been sold.
* Integrate with your existing website (i.e., become your events and membership page).
The benefits to Irish rugby clubs are:
* An affordable, efficient membership and event management system.
* Immediate collection of event funds: no post event collection.
* Increased membership take-up and event ticket sales.
* Automated tasks to reduce time, administration and costs.
* No capital costs & no contracts. You pay as you use the system.
Several of the principals in EventElephant have a significant interest in rugby and hence the company has also agreed that it will make a contribution to the IRFU Charitable Trust equal to 20% of management fees earned through Irish rugby.
Padraig Power, IRFU Commercial and Marketing Director, said: "The IRFU is very positive about this initiative and recommends that rugby clubs all over the country consider using the EventElephant event management system.
"It is a simple, cost effective way of managing club events and will act as a beneficial fundraising and revenue generating tool."
For more information, please see www.eventelephant.com.