Replacements: Pat MacArthur, Jon Welsh, Dan Turner, Stevie Swindall, Mark McMillan, Peter Horne, Jose Maria Nunez Piossek.
CONNACHT: Troy Nathan; Fionn Carr, Gavin Duffy, Keith Matthews, Liam Bibo; Ian Keatley, Frank Murphy; Brett Wilkinson, Adrian Flavin, Ronan Loughney, Michael Swift, Andrew Farley, Andrew Browne, Ray Ofisa, John Muldoon (capt).
Replacements: Sean Cronin, Conor Higgins, David Gannon, Colm Rigney, Conor O'Loughlin, Andy Dunne, Mel Deane.
Referee: Nigel Owens (Wales)
Assistant Referees: Andy Ireland, Bob Nevins (both Scotland)
Television Match Official: Jim Yuille (Scotland)
Match Odds (Paddy Power): Glasgow Warriors to win: 1/8; Draw: 22/1; Connacht to win: 5/1
Say What: Sean Lineen (Glasgow Warriors) - "For us this is the biggest game of the season and it's important we finish this season with a win in front of a home crowd.
"Looking to the future, Iâ00m really excited by the young players coming through and the attitude and enthusiasm they've brought to the squad."
Top Scorers: 2008/09 Magners League - Points: Glasgow Warriors: Dan Parks 117; Connacht: Ian Keatley 115; Tries: Glasgow Warriors: Thom Evans 9; Connacht: Fionn Carr 8
RECENT LEAGUE MEETINGS:
Friday, May 26, 2006 - Connacht 33 Glasgow Warriors 7, The Sportsground
Friday, November 3, 2006 - Glasgow Warriors 39 Connacht 34, Hughenden
Friday, April 13, 2007 - Connacht 23 Glasgow Warriors 40, The Sportsground
Friday, October 5, 2007 - Glasgow Warriors 16 Connacht 15, Firhill Arena
Friday, November 30, 2007 - Connacht 10 Glasgow Warriors 6, The Sportsground
Friday, September 19, 2008 - Connacht 15 Glasgow Warriors 8, The Sportsground
- Glasgow Warriors have won just one of their last seven matches in the Magners League, a 38-21 victory at the Scarlets on April 4
- The Warriors' only victory over Irish opposition this season was a 15-12 triumph at home to Leinster on October 24
- Connacht have won only one of their last eight matches in all competitions. That was a 39-17 win at home to the Newport Gwent Dragons on April 3
- The westerners are winless on the road in the Magners League this season and they have not tasted victory in Scotland since a trip to Border Reivers on September 1, 2006
- Connacht have won their last two games against Glasgow, but the Warriors won this equivalent fixture last season at Firhill (16-15)