23 May, 12:21
The Irish Rugby Supporters Club is delighted to announce that tickets for the GUINNESS Series 2013 will go on sale on ticketmaster.ie at 10am on Thursday, May 30.
The document was written by Genesis Strategic Management Consultants, who facilitated each of the nine meetings in Belfast, Cork, Dublin, Galway and Limerick. The summary is being posted to every rugby club and IRFU-affiliated school in Ireland. It is available to the public through this website.
The development of the strategic plan for Irish rugby's development over the next four year's and beyond is currently being progressed through the auspices of the IRFU's four standing committees, namely: The Domestic Game; Professional Game; Finance and Commercial & Marketing Committees. Each Committee are currently developing policies and strategies for inclusion in the final strategic plan which will be presented in the Spring of 2004.
The consultative meetings produced a great range of debate and issues for consideration, however there was a notable degree of consistency around the key issues that need to be addressed. According to Genesis Strategic Management Consultants the following questions and issues raised at the meetings appear to be the most significant requiring resolution before any strategy is finalised:
1) Can more be done to strengthen the development of clubs?
2) Should expansion of the playing base be a separate goal?
3) What if anything should be done to the AIL structure?
4) What more can be done to strengthen the rugby model and to bridge the gaps perceived in the pathway it describes?
5) What can be done to grow the numbers of volunteer administrators, coaches and referees?
6) How can the facilities issues be moved forward?
7) What financial model is possible to set the framework for the strategy?
8) How can clear targets and timeframes be built into the strategy?
Click Here to Download: IRFU Summary of Consultative Meetings
To download Adobe PDF reader Click Here