Reporting directly to the Head of Fitness, Munster Rugby and Head Coach, Munster Rugby, the successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 3 years working in professional sport with responsibilities of strength and rehabilitation.
• Recognised degree or higher national diploma in physical education, human movement, practical certification in sport related competence (i.e. SAQ, strength and conditioning, functional conditioning).
• An elite level of knowledge in the area of strength methodology and techniques as applied to rugby union
• A high level of knowledge of appropriate treatment and return to play protocols of common rugby injuries.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
The successful candidate must be available to take up the position on the commencement of the 2012-2013 rugby season.
To apply, please forward your Curriculum Vitae with a covering letter of not more than one page highlighting relevant experience to email@example.com or alternatively to:
Human Resources, IRFU, 10-12 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
The closing date for applications is 1pm, Friday 8th June 2012.
The IRFU is an equal opportunities employer.